Get Guidance Explorer
Click the GuidanceExplorer - 20090805.zip
link above to download Guidance Explorer build 20090805. Extract the zip to your hard drive to install Guidance Explorer.
Guidance Explorer Release at a Glance
This release contains bug fixes and feature requests we received from Guidance Explorer users. This build contains:
- 14 unique guidance types in the library
- 16 technologies covered in the library, including: ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Enterprise Services, Web Services, and many more
- 144 topics covered in the library, including: Windows Authentication, Caching, Class Design Considerations, Data Validation, Team Foundation Build Services, and many more
- 3899 guidance items included in the library
Most Important Changes
The most important changes for this release are:
- Online Store Fixes The online store has been fixed so that it works with the GE client in this zip as well as the online client you can build from the codeplex source.
- Web Client Fixes The web client has been fixed that it works with the online store. Using the web client or deploying the online store requires you to get the source code from the codeplex source.