Get Guidance Explorer
Click the GuidanceExplorer - 20081117.zip
link above to download Guidance Explorer build 20081117. Extract the zip to your hard drive to install Guidance Explorer.
Guidance Explorer Release at a Glance
This release contains bug fixes and feature requests we received from Guidance Explorer users. This build contains:
- 14 unique guidance types in the library
- 16 technologies covered in the library, including: ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Enterprise Services, Web Services, and many more
- 144 topics covered in the library, including: Windows Authentication, Caching, Class Design Considerations, Data Validation, Team Foundation Build Services, and many more
- 3899 guidance items included in the library
Most Important Changes
The most important changes for this release are:
- What's New. The what's new list now contains the top 1000 items instead of 25 so you can see more articles.
- Updated Columns. We've updated the columns in the Guidance List View to make it easier to browse guidance and find what you are looking for.