Discussions under User Forum

Is it Alive ?

first post: koala59230 wrote: Hello,I want to know if this project is already supported and when ...

latest post: tannerwatson wrote: I think this project is probably dead............

Strange login error when attempting to synchronize libraries

first post: SoCalKen99 wrote: When I try to synchronize libraries, I consistently get this messag...

latest post: unRheal wrote: I wonder if you did anything in the File -> Subscribe to library ->...

Issues with web edition

first post: sathyaraje wrote: hi we tried to create libraries in windows edition and we Copie...

latest post: geekays wrote: Is there any update here? I am also interested in establishing the ...

Unification of GE, FxCop, and Framework Design Guidelines

first post: dblack wrote: It would be great if the Guidance Toolkit/Explorer, FxCop, and the ...

latest post: MikeSL wrote: dblack wrote: It would be great if the Guidance Toolkit/Explor...

GuidanceExplorer - 20080124.zip missing templates

first post: mruminer wrote: I just downloaded the above named release zip and it appears there ...

How is the 2006 version supposed to be installed?

first post: MikeSL wrote: Dumb question I'm sure, but after downloading the ZIP file I realiz...

latest post: jtaylorsi wrote: That's it! Just unpack the file to whatever folder you'd like and y...

procedure not accept paramater which i've pass

first post: vishalbarot wrote: Hi , i m using EnterpriseLibrary 3.0 April version. i have made o...

Version control of guidance files

first post: rsocko wrote: We are looking into using Guidance explorer for our team to create ...

latest post: jtaylorsi wrote: Good question. There is not versioning built into Guidance Explorer...

Using GE for product/project documentation

first post: rsocko wrote: We are trying to find the right tool to use for managing our softwa...

latest post: jtaylorsi wrote: Yes, its a good idea I think. We've actually seen it used inside Mi...

Relative path to images

first post: Albie wrote: Hi, I've created a few How To documents. In one of those docum...

latest post: DiegoGLagash wrote: Hi, The attach of an image must be done by the button in the to...