Discussions under Developer Forum

Is it Alive ?

first post: koala59230 wrote: Hello,I want to know if this project is already supported and when ...

latest post: tannerwatson wrote: I think this project is probably dead............

Strange login error when attempting to synchronize libraries

first post: SoCalKen99 wrote: When I try to synchronize libraries, I consistently get this messag...

latest post: unRheal wrote: I wonder if you did anything in the File -> Subscribe to library ->...

How to connect to the local online store?

first post: Geekays wrote: Thanks to the GE team for such a nice tool. I am trying to implemen...

latest post: geekays wrote: I am still hopeful of getting some support in making the online cli...

Authoring Toolkit - can I supress some of the columns??

first post: tvbrehm wrote: I've added several new attributes to new guidance types, and would ...

latest post: jtaylorsi wrote: You should be able to remove the attributes in the guidance type ed...

Issues with web edition

first post: sathyaraje wrote: hi we tried to create libraries in windows edition and we Copie...

latest post: geekays wrote: Is there any update here? I am also interested in establishing the ...

How can I host my own web edition of GE

first post: sudhakar wrote: I want to host the web edition of GE locally in my organization, so...

latest post: Geekays wrote: I am trying to set up the Guidance Explorer online client to workwi...

Unification of GE, FxCop, and Framework Design Guidelines

first post: dblack wrote: It would be great if the Guidance Toolkit/Explorer, FxCop, and the ...

latest post: MikeSL wrote: dblack wrote: It would be great if the Guidance Toolkit/Explor...

Folders not visible in GE Online edition

first post: Sri100 wrote: I downloaded the latest XMLs from the zip file dated 20080124. I h...

procedure not accept paramater which i've pass

first post: vishalbarot wrote: Hi , i m using EnterpriseLibrary 3.0 April version. i have made o...

Guidance Explorer Roadmap?

first post: rdrenker wrote: We've been evaluating this tool as a means of publishing project sp...

latest post: jtaylorsi wrote: Thanks for your interest in Guidance Explorer. We are actively work...